Metrochem API established in 2004 at Hyderabad is the largest manufacturer of Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPI’s) in India currently..
Below is a brief journey of Metrochem API’s growth path.
- 2004- Started with one facility for two APIs.
- 2005- Started intermediates manufacturing facility for backward integration.
- 2006- Started a Pelletization facility for forward integration.
- 2007- Four GMP facilities manufacturing more than 10 API's.
- 2008- Started Synergene Active Ingredients Pvt. Ltd an associate company certified by WHO GMP.
- 2009 - API facility receives Japanese accreditation for Lansoprazole .
- 2010- Total of Six manufacturing facilities Producing world class products.
- 2011- Inaugurated new state of the art R&D center to support our future growth plans. All affiliated departments likeQA,RA& R&D under one roof at this development center.
- 2012- Initiated a large scale greenfield USFDA approvable facility under implementation for vertical integration of API's & Intermediates, with clean room reactions.
- 2013- API facility receives WHO-GMP ,USFDA & COFEPRIS.
- 2014. Trial Production started at Vizag facility.
- 2014- Initiated new green field project for forward integration into finished dosage forms , expected to be operational by end of 2015.
- 2014- KFDA authorities already inspected both the facilities (API 's& Pellets ), we are waitingcertificate.
- 2014- Positive revenue growth year - on – year from USD 0 to USD 41 million
- 2015- Moving towards EUGMP, MHRA & TGA.